step 4: ideation
Idea creation for improvement of Brand Architecture.
Develop ideas, concepts, new products and strategies to improve on strategies and tactics currently in place.
- Client orientation meeting prior to ideation.
- First Ideation Session:
- Develop rough ideas to explore.
- Primarily client-driven with facilitation by consultant.
- Looking for 40-50 big ideas/concepts/new products.
- Second Ideation Session:
- Same as first session, but with a new client group and more consultant involvement.
- Consultant reviews and summarizes ideas with client to narrow down to top 20 ideas.
- Click here for summary flowchart (pdf)
- (1)Ideation groups typically consist of 8-10 participants. Bright, large rooms are best for group comfort and creative thinking. A whiteboard, flipchart, or blank space for Post-it notes is required to capture ideas. Designated support people should be available to post the ideas as they come up.
20 ideas/concepts from the two sessions.
Develop Rough Brand Concepts
Estimated Working Days: 6