step 3: brand architecture development
Develop a common knowledge platform to ensure a uniform starting point for all ideation meeting members.
Define the 19 branding elements which will help guide the outcome of the branding process. The architecture is the foundation for developing and integrating all branding strategies. It's what a brand stands for — its DNA.
Brand Architecture worksheet sessions in 5 phases.
- Client orientation (meeting).
- Client independently completes worksheet.
- Consultant independently completes worksheet.
- Review and select best thoughts from client's and consultant's separate worksheets (meeting).
- Consultant refines combined worksheet for client approval (meeting).
An approved Brand Architecture blueprint.
Two Ideation Sessions
Estimated Working Days: 4