step 1: scope/objectives/current status
Decide scope, expectations, and deliverables with client.
Provide a foundation for the work to follow in Steps II, III and IV.
Face-to-face meeting (meetings are usually 90-120 minutes) between consultant and client.
Suggested areas of discussion:
- Determine client goals/desired outcome of process.
- What are the biggest problems facing the client?
- What opportunities are available to the client?
- What is preventing client from reaching goals?
- What does the current brand stand for?
- Review past marketing plans - what has worked/not worked?
- Were there plans made and not implemented? Why not?
- Review business plan and available research.
A summary of the current brand status and proposed project with workflow timeline.
Estimated Working Days: 1